How to flush the ear canal using Ear Cleaner Solution:
1. Apply a few drops into the ears.
2. Massage base of the ear to break up wax build-ups in the ear canal.
3. Allow your pet to shake out the excess water and ear debris from the ear canal.
4. Use cotton balls or wools to gently clean the ears. (Repeat step 1 to 4 if required)
5. Gently blow into the ear canal to dry up the excess ear solution. (Highly recommended for pets with floppy ears)
How to clean the ear using Ear Cleaner Solution:
1. Apply a few drops onto cotton wools or cotton balls.
2. Gently wipe with the cotton wools/balls around ear area to clean up ear wax and oil.
3. Try not to reach out to areas not visible to your eyes, as you may accidentally hurt them.
4. Repeat step 1 to 2 if required